Self taught thinker and philosopher. Addicted to information. Attempts to find the answers to everything but realizing that finding answers only opens to new questions. I am almost convinced that knowledge can change a person for the better, but with too much can wrangle ones mind. An outlet is needed. Friends, family, and society perceive the "data junkies" as abnormalities within their regular scope of "normal." Looked upon as weirdos and freaks, the "know-it-all"s are looked down upon. Finding an way around this discrimination key to our survival. Like I said, an outlet is needed. I believe that blogs and sites such as everything2.com are a save haven where kindred minds can coexist and learn from each other.
- user since
- Mon Feb 18 2008 at 04:35:00 (9.7 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Feb 18 2008 at 17:34:35 (9.7 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 4
- mission drive within everything
- introspection, tech, imagination
- Learning through the pool of knowledge that is the internet
- Once you do evil deeds, there is no turning back to 'white' only a lighter shade of 'grey'
- Send private message to Hal5000