I'm a survivor of the sixties. I don't remember a lot of what transpired in the sixties which I take to be good evidence that I was actually there. I have a lot of issues in my life (yes, I know that doesn't make the the Lone Ranger) which I commonly write about to rid myself of the demons and then delete the sordid mess. But, aha!, if I put my random musings on E2 then I won't have to hit delete and perhaps someone will come along who might say,"Hey, this guy is really screwed up. Maybe I'm not so bad off after all." Anyhow it seems worth a try. So here I go.
- user since
- Wed Oct 1 2008 at 21:07:48 (9.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Jan 2 2017 at 06:29:52 (1.6 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- We'll see.
- University of West Florida once upon a time.
- Sometimes life is great, and sometimes life sucks, but it always beats the alternative. Carpe diem!
- Send private message to Denton Laforge