Some have called me the World's Greatest Slacker, and while I feel that is going a little far, I am possessed of great quantities of slack. I live in Seattle, and am sort of attending college. When not working a day job to pay the bills, I read a lot, mostly science fiction and slashdot. All of these are fairly conventional activites for 20 year old geeks, but what truly sets me apart is my revolutionary attiude of just not giving a fuck what people think. Despite being a MCP, I paint houses. Despite being allegedly smart, I have a 2.3 GPA. Despite being broke, I'm having a hell of a time!
- user since
- Fri Sep 8 2000 at 22:38:14 (16.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Oct 16 2000 at 08:06:20 (16.8 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 10 - View Dale Cooper's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 103
- Keeping it real
- University of Washington
- Join me or die! Can you do any less?
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to Dale Cooper