I like stuff, and not just stuff, but stuff 'n things too. Yes I know that's not much of an explaination, but I'm not that interesting. I live in Three Rivers, MI. I have a web page (Cybervoid's Realm), but it's not much. I could turn it into so.mething, but I don't have time to. Anyway, in terms of Lunix or Unix, right now at least, I am a newbie. For Windoze and such I am an expert, in fact I got a nice summer job for displaying techniques in one of my highschool classes. Anyway that's eno.ugh about me for now..
- user since
- Wed Jul 15 1998 at 18:26:55 (19.2 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Jun 4 2003 at 19:58:21 (14.3 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 14
- mission drive within everything
- Mission? We don't need no stinkin' mission!
- I can name almost any song, title and artist, within a few notes, that is if I have heard the song before, and sometimes I only need to hear the artist before not the song.
- Michigan Tech University / Armstrong Intl, Inc.
- "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they'll be when you kill them." -William Clayton
- most recent writeup
- Wadsworth Hall (place)
- Send private message to Cybervoid