I have one good hand, and one bad hand. I try to not let them each know what the other is doing.
My favorite "constructive criticism" from a fellow noder:
Jeeves says I'm not sure what your point is with Mormonism as a Sin, but it's among the worst writeups I've ever seen. Consider removing it, and also consider not writing highly subjective writeups about things you have no clue about.
Gee, the people around here are so nice. :)
- user since
- Fri Jan 19 2001 at 20:35:03 (17.2 years ago )
- last seen
- Sun Mar 7 2010 at 19:46:49 (8 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 13 - View BadHand's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 85
- mission drive within everything
- To laugh at you and your "work."
- Being insulted on E2 daily.
- Self/Un employeed
- most recent writeup
- Better blatant than latent
- Send private message to BadHand