Is a program produced by Wisconsin public radio, for Public Radio International (PRI). The program, started in 1985, is a comedy/quiz show. Hosted by Michael Feldman, the show travels to one of it's affiliates usually at least once a month, and is broadcast from Madison, WI the rest of the time.

Whad'Ya Know? follows the same basic format most of the time. It starts out with a joke, usually bad, and Feldman asks the audience, "Whad'Ya Know?". The audience responds, "Not much. You?" The theme plays and Feldman launches into his monologue. (Feldman, in his humor, reminds me of Bob Newhart a lot.) He then usually goes out into the audience and queries them. I should point out that most of the humor, possibly because of the show's setting, is mid-western in flavor (earnest, with no bad words) and can be wickedly funny.

Towards the end of the first and second hours (the show is two hours), Michael takes one audience member and one caller and plays the "Not Much Quiz", which they claim on their website, "Why is this not trivia? Because it's bigger than trivia; it's life. So let's see how well you've been living." The questions usually are along the lines of:

What sport has hoglines, hacks and rocks? Answer: Curling.

The show then ends with the town of the week, where they call up someone randomly in a small town and discuss where they live.

Later: I went to the show recently read my experience here.


Some info via notmuch.com