Born somewhere in northern England in 1536 A.D., grew to the ripe old age of 47 in 1565 A.D. Served in the Swiss Navy from 1620-1624 A.D. as a surface-to-air missile site operator. Promoted to Vice Admiral in 1626 A.D. Invented both the hamster and the Swiss Navy Machette around 1630 A.D. Almost reached absolute power twice. Once in 1855, and the second time was in 1902.
- user since
- Wed Sep 6 2000 at 21:27:49 (17 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu Aug 15 2002 at 19:17:21 (15 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View AbstractX's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 7
- mission drive within everything
- Thirst for absolute power!
- Master of all skills (except yodeling)
- A man's knife is only as strong as his arm.
- most recent writeup
- Vice Admiral
- Send private message to AbstractX