i've been lurking for a year or so. i didn't look too hard for things to node, and the things i knew that needed noding seemed worth less than the trouble to write them up well. my writing used to be excellent, then i went to college for engineering.
i think pjd is willing to mentor me. yay!
TO NODE: (hopefully, by someone.. maybe me)
- Stuff from work:
- medical billing - add factual
- HIPAA -> Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- specific transaction formats: ANSI X12/4010, 3051, 4050, etc, HCFA-1500, UB-92
- research analyst
- unbiased writeup in either tech support or technical support
- technical support tiers (call center, second level support, ...)
- POLITICS: sharecrop (relation to wave slavery and eroding rights under Corpratism)
- PSYCH: ENTP - what the?
- BOOKS: power, money, fame, sex: a user's guide
- FAIRE: See Dick defenestrate Jane (-the window, the window / they threw her out the window. / ...-), ???.
- POI: butterfly, reverse butterfly, butterfly weave, five beat weave, hyperloop, through wrap, build firepoi, kevlar, etc.
- OHM: forget what you think you know, break the mind of logic, monism
- PHYS: toplogical geometrodynamics (tgd)- =)
- M-PHYS: all matter is mind(?), quantum consciousness, infinite regression
- M-NODING:( two ears, one mouth; use proportionately, node what you know as if you didn't know it - eww. meta. :(