"The funniest game you can imagine!" -Motto on box

iMAgiNiff...(capitalization is correct) was released by Buffalo Games, Inc. in 1998, and is a rather obscure game. It requires there be anywhere between 3 and 8 players who know each other fairly well.

In the box, we have eight sets of numbered cards, numbered 1 to 6. There's also a whole bunch of Question Cards, 8 tokens, a special gray token that looks different from all the rest, the gameboard, a whiteboard marker, one die, and the instructions.

The gameboard is rectangular, with an oval inscribed within. On the outer edge of the oval, there are eight blank spaces and a space marked "Challenge". Inside, there are 26 spaces arranged in a spiral. The first one is marked "Start", and the last one says "iMagINiff...". Everyone who's playing writes their name on a space in the outer ring, and puts a piece on Start. They then receive six numbered cards that match their color.

Someone goes first. That player places the grey token on the outer ring and rolls the die. That player moves the gray token in any direction, as many spaces as is showing on the die.

Then the same player pulls a question card. A sample:

iMAgiNiff... ______ were a Comic Strip character. Who would he/she be?
1 Dilbert
2 Blondie
3 Dennis the Menace
4 Popeye
5 Hagar the Horrible
6 Andy Capp

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.