Back to the Dim Sum metanode

Not bad at all for a vegetarian dish. This one is crunchy with the mushrooms and bamboo shoots. I actually like it, especially the soup. Very healthy, and tastes nice. Not too many dim sum dishes are vegetarian but here is one for y'all. Enjoy.

Preparation Method of Vegetarian Fine Soup Stock

Ingredient

Cooking
  1. Wash straw mushrooms, red jujubes and shelled chestnuts clean for use, wash soya beans clean and soak them in water for 2 hours.
  2. Bring 15 cups of water to boil, put ingredients in to bring to boil again over mild heat for 2 hours, skim froth off, bring them to boil again and add 1/2 tablespoon of salt, sugar and MSG for serving with the vegetarian dumplings.
Dumplings

Ingredients

Seasoning Cooking
  1. Soak wood fungi and black mushrooms thoroughly and cut them into shreds or pellets; also cut carrot and skin bamboo shoot into shreds or pellets; pound laver and beancurd, add seasonings to all of them and stir them well to make the stuffing.
  2. Wrap adequate amount or stuffing in each dumpling skin, boil them in boiling water until they are floating up, boil them for 2 minutes more, scoop them out, place them in a bowl, add some vegetables and add a little light soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper powder.
  3. Serve it up hot.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.