...or is, at best, pointless.
- the universe predates us; it will exist when we are gone too
- self-evident truths remain that way no matter what we do
- rational thought is based on the five imperfect senses of a few billion watery carbon life things
- everything else is imaginary and can be communicated only by the faculties available with the senses - thus, true abstract thought cannot be preserved
- transcribing this thought so that other people can have it too will probably result in differing intrepretations, unless you do it rigorously in a mathematical sort of way
- that depends on axioms.
- which are self-evident anyway.
- and will be around no matter what you do.
- so why bother?
Of course, you could try to do something interesting like defeat entropy