The American condition of having one's ass crack peering, to various degrees, over one's pants. Associated with the image of a fat, hairy, disgusting plumber bending over and fixing a pipe or something. S'funny, my plumber doesn't fit that description at all. Maybe he's not a real plumber.

Compare with British "Builder's Bum."

Dannye - Oh, wow.

Someone invented a type of spackle for this condition. It could be applied in the morning and last almost all day. The spackle would cover up the offending, unsightly crack.

In the morning, if you were a plumber, you could hear your wife call out, "Hey, kids! Dad's getting ready to go to work. C'mon and let's Crack Spackle Pop!"

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.