Of course, by posting this on Everything
it probably should be labeled Places to look for stuff
- Get a big box and fill it with baseball cards, put your stuff in
- Along the same lines, stick papers in magazines in a stack of magazines.
- Hide stuff under a plant in a pot in your room.
- Cut out pages inside a book and put stuff inside.
- Behind posters on your wall.
- Punch a hole in the wall and put stuff inside. Cover it up with a
- Tape stuff under your table.
- Tape stuff UNDER a drawer in your desk.
- Put stuff in a CD case, in a tape case, or between a big picture
- Tape stuff inside a smoke detector.
- Take apart the back of a clock that hangs on the wall, put stuff
inside, and put it back together again.
- Cut open the bottom of your trash basket, raise it up, and put stuff
underneath. (Do the same thing to a kleenex box)
- Get a whole bunch of small boxes, fill them up with your belongings,
stack them, but leave one or two empty in the back for your other stuff.
- Put stuff in your bag next to your crotch or your boot.
- The freezer/refrigerator is also a good place for stuff. (apparently a well-known place to hide though)