user since
Mon Oct 29 2001 at 20:51:41 (22.5 years ago )
last seen
Mon Apr 23 2007 at 09:29:08 (17 years ago )
number of write-ups
53 - View irexe's writeups (feed)
level / experience
5 (Crafter) / 1968
mission drive within everything
I don't drive
specialties
Music, audio technology, computer science , combinations thereof, bios.
school/company
Delft University of Technology
motto
The whole of life is futile unless you consider it a sporting proposition
most recent writeup
1
Send private message to irexe

Dear visitor,

I am sorry to announce that I am no longer an active E2 contributor. My departure was unplanned; it just turned out that way :-) During the last year and a half I have not visited E2, let alone written anything. I have been too busy programming, making music, studying, etc., etc. I sincerely hope that I will find the time to contribute to this great project sometime in the future, but I have no plans to do so at this moment. I do hope that you find as much enjoyment and fulfillment here as I have!

To all the people who have made my stay here a pleasant one, I would like to extend my thanks: all the factual noders, the Covenant noders, The Content Rescue Team, The Rockbots, all the people who have made suggestions for e2 guide to music you've never heard of (I'm terribly sorry for not responing :-), fellow Delftian Sloebertje, Wertperch and the many, many other weird and wonderful folks I have come across here. A very, very special thanks go out to the many folks that have C!ed my writeups.

Thank you all and bye for now,
Irexe

'I solemnly covenant that at least 90% of my writeups shall be factual writeups'