user since
Wed Jan 7 2009 at 04:45:17 (15.3 years ago )
last seen
Wed Sep 8 2010 at 11:51:58 (13.6 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View the cheshire cat's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 109
mission drive within everything
To do the best I can!
specialties
tarot, mythology, asian culture, cooking
school/company
Le Cordon Bleu Miami
motto
Morality is only fear masquerading as honour.
most recent writeup
kitchen sink drama
Send private message to the cheshire cat

What's up, e2? I'm Ada (that's actually short for Adele, but please don't call me that). I'm usually a regular contributor to the Resident Evil Wiki (I've heard all your Ada Wong jokes before), and a classmate of mine thought I might fit in here.

I'm a 20-year-old culinary student based out of Miami, Florida; I attend Le Cordon Bleu for their Pâtisserie and Baking specialty (and yes, I totally cheated and copy-pasted that special character).

I am half Italian and half Irish but I was adopted at seven by a very nice Chinese couple who could not have children of their own. They are the best parents any child could ask for and were always spectacular even when their family at first disapproved of me. I split summers between the USA and Hong Kong most of my life and that is where I fell in love with cooking.

I like to think that I'm very friendly, and I have someone helping me get used to this place so my hopes are to meet and enjoy talking with many of you and contributing to this already vast network of apparently-opinionated people.

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date