"Judged By the Company One Keeps"
One night in late October,
When I was far from sober,
Returning with my load with manly pride,
My feet began to stutter,
So I lay down in the gutter,
And a pig came near and lay down by my side;
A lady passing by was heard to say:
"You can tell a man who boozes,
By the company he chooses,"
And the pig got up and slowly walked away.
These are things I need to research and write about:
While in Chiapas, Mexico:
- EZLN - talk to Zapatistia Village
- Na Bolom - "the jaguar," an Indian institution
- Matriarchical Village - must learn the name...
- Fill in various musical terms if they are not present already
- Mendelssohn...to name a few
- Colombia Drug War
- Erotic Fiction featuring George Bush
I'm sure that I will come up with more soon...