As did I until I found out that England had some even more stupid ones. I guess most of these date back to the middle ages but apparently they are still law, it's just people have forgotten. Anyway, here we go......

  • All males over the age of 14 are to partake in 2 hours of longbow practice a week, which is to be supervised by a local member of the clergy.

  • London taxi cabs (Hackney Carriages) must carry a bale of hay and a sack of oats.

  • It is illegal to be intoxicated in a licensed premises ie. A pub or a bar.

  • It is illegal for two men to have sex if a third person is present in the same house.

  • It is illegal for a Member of Parliament to enter the House of Commons wearing a full suit of armour.

  • Mince pies may not be eaten on Christmas day. what the fuck?!?

  • If you are a boy under the age of 10, you are not allowed to see a naked manequin.

  • It is legal for a male to urinate in public, as long it is on the back wheel of his motor vehicle and his right hand is on the vehicle.

  • It is illegal for a women to eat chocolates on a public conveyance.
  • Beds cannot be hung out of windows.

Oh, and in York it's legal to shoot a Scotsman dead, with a bow and arrow, but not on Sundays.

Thanks in particular www.dumblaws.com for the research material