user since
Mon Jan 5 2004 at 09:07:31 (20.3 years ago )
last seen
Tue Apr 12 2005 at 23:36:34 (19.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View paducket's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 9
mission drive within everything
Read everyone else's nodes
specialties
Music and Code
school/company
Donkeypunch Media
motto
"When you're out of luck, it won't matter how big your dick is." - Juvenal
most recent writeup
sitcom plot clichés
Send private message to paducket

I became a little boy on May 9, 1978. Most of my past from then until I began college is gone and completely unnoteworthy. Most of my former houses have been bulldozed, I have no idea what happened to any of my friends from school. I now live outside Spokane, Washington.

I'm not a native of Spokane, I'm not a native of anywhere. My father busted his ass in the Coast Guard for the entire time I lived at home. He hated that job, and was in a bad mood for his entire stretch of service. It was a gaurentee that his family would never miss a meal, a luxury he wasn't always afforded as a child.

I've lived in Seattle; New York, NY; Norfolk, VA; Mount Clemens, MI; and Marin County, Ca. I hate it when people ask me where I'm from.

After five years of University spent drifting between two different Washington State institutions I ran out of academic giveashit and decided to make my own way in the world as a computer programmer. It was mid-2001, I spent all my savings and three months of my life in Portland, Oregon looking for a work. There was none.

Out of money and all post-dotcom hope I moved in with my parents in the beautifully white suburb of Cheney, Washington. It only took two weeks to find a job in my desired industry. I've been here ever since.