user since
Wed May 15 2002 at 14:58:41 (21.9 years ago )
last seen
Fri Jun 14 2002 at 19:19:00 (21.9 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View mbritton72's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
Intelligent discourse and profound expression.
specialties
Writing, Reading, Drawing, Programming, Flash
school/company
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
motto
There are two types of people: those who make sweeping generalizations, and those who do not.
most recent writeup
Flash Remoting
Send private message to mbritton72

Web programmer with a penchant for rigorous exercise, reading, writing, outrageously dry and cynical humor, drawing, discarding old ideas for new ones and then discarding the new ones for yet newer ones; comfort. Believes in the semicolon as a creative means of joining incomprehensible bits of writing together to form the literary equivalent of a 20-car pileup. Will construct entire web applications based on the slightest notion of what is entertaining, as if the dot-com crash never happened. Driver of a white VW Beetle that smells of musty gym clothes. Allergic to (and in awe of) nature's many wonders. Able to circumnavigate tall buildings in a single afternoon. Wanna-be writer and avid reader of horror fiction — Lovecraft, Richard Matheson, Robert Bloch. Has difficulty keeping descriptive passages short and comprehensible, hence his inability to write like Hemingway despite a profound admiration for the minimalist prose style. Profound, almost shocking knowledge of Macromedia Flash Actionscript programming. Is perfectly willing to jump out of a plane if he can find someone to think he is adventurous and cool for doing so. Most just think it's stupid. Has read The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. Has two wonderful parents, an amazingly strong and beautiful sister, a stunningly complex and beautiful girlfriend, and tends to make friends out of nerdy yet fundamentally good people who are passionate about life.