user since
Thu Jun 6 2002 at 16:00:06 (21.9 years ago )
last seen
Sun Dec 28 2003 at 20:13:21 (20.3 years ago )
number of write-ups
17 - View furballphat's writeups (feed)
level / experience
1 (Novice) / 173
mission drive within everything
Arrrrghh get it off! Get it off!
motto
If it aint broke, it don't have enough features.
most recent writeup
Bible Code
Send private message to furballphat

For many years I have been faced with the rather embarrassing problem of having an ickle winkie. It was getting to the point where I was ashamed to go to parties or gatherings in case people commented on my undersized member. Often when I was eating at a restaurant I would overhear people at nearby tables discussing my underdeveloped manhood. At one point I was seriously considering a sex change operation.

Thankfully, these dark days of my life are now over. Thanks to the scientific minds at Longitude I can now walk the streets without fear of mockery or belittling. What's more, this was all without weights or surgery! My life is a lot easier now. I find people are friendlier towards me and I have rocketed up the social ladder. My tool is now an impressive 16.2 inches, and I can wear it with pride. Thank you Longitude!

Fellow men (and Shemales) with miniscule todgers, I urge you to try the revolutionary Longitude enlargement pills. No longer will you have the shame of a penis size smaller than your shoe size. You too will be able to walk in style and feel the aura of respect from your companions. Everyone will be your friend! Debts will be called off! Grudges forgotten! All this from a simple pill! Yes, you too can experience the joy of Longitude, all for the sensational price of $14.99! But wait, there's more! Buy a box of Longitude enlargement pills and they'll also throw in another bottle. Absolutely free! But wait, there's more. They'll also give you a free set of stainless steel kitchen knives for nothing at all. But wait, there's more. They will for a limited time only grant you the power to divide by zero! Don't miss out on this unmissable offer!