I remember one day while I was searching through J-list for interesting clothing I found a truly interesting shirt.

Pictured on the army green shirt was a wide circle (not an ellipse) and centered in the circle was a tan picture of one rhino mounting another, underneath it was the word "ecchi". Upon seeing this I thought it fairly bizarre, and thought "who would wear that?".

Several years later I saw it at an anime convention and I thought to myself "holy shit, that's awesome, I'm buying that!" so I did, and now I wear it on a regular basis

Now here's a bit more about the ecchi! You know those fanservice shots you occasionally see in anime? That's ecchi. You know how occasionally an anime girl will slam some guy across the head with a mallet from nowhere? It's because the guy was being ecchi. You know those occasionally mildly suggestive poses that one might randomly come across in manga or anime? Yep, you guessed it, more ecchi.

Now why exactly is the word ecchi used? Ecchi is a phonetic way of saying "H". H is a letter that can actually be used to represent an entire word. Sometimes the letter H represents the word "Hentai" which generally means perverted (it can also mean anime or manga of the particularly perverted type).

Now this brings me on to another point about my shirt! The rhinos that I mentioned earlier? The one mounting the other? Yep, I think if nothing else, that's pretty damn ecchi! (Not to mention funny).