user since
Fri Sep 12 2003 at 04:49:57 (20.6 years ago )
last seen
Fri Apr 16 2004 at 03:54:53 (20 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View Timur's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -2
mission drive within everything
For The Cause That Lacks Assistance! For The Wrong That Lacks Resistance! And For The Good That We Can Do!
specialties
Bioenvironmental Management
school/company
Khidmat Foundation
motto
Nurture nature Because Nature Nurtures You!
most recent writeup
Animal or Mammalian Self Commanding to Evil
Send private message to Timur

A Former Cavalry Officer in the Pakistan Armored Corps, Taimur is an Economics Graduate and holds a Post Grad Master Conservation Diploma from the North American School of Conservation, Scranton, PA, USA. He has 15 years hard core Bioenvironmental Management experience in the Rural Areas of Pakistan. Ex Captain Taimur is Chairman of a Triple 'A' (Appropriate, Adaptive & Applied) R&D NGO for Rural Development and Urban Rehabilitation. he has introduced a number of innovative and low-cost solutions to the myriad problems faced by the poverty stricken. Wide spread adoption is still awaited and is currently being strongly advocated.
Sardar Sahib, as he is also known, is attached to the Qadri Chisti Mystic Divines and is presently located in Islamabad, the Federal capital of Pakistan. He was born in 1954 and has been educated in Presentation Convent Murree and Burnhall Abbottabad. He was commissioned in 1975 and resigned in 1979 to pursue a career of Development and Environment Protection. The Khidmat Foundation is strong on Soil Conservation, Water Management, Solid Waste Management, Horticulture and Micro Enterprise.