user since
Wed Mar 24 2004 at 01:13:58 (20.1 years ago )
last seen
Sat Jun 12 2010 at 02:13:08 (13.9 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View Suryal Caligastian's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 3
mission drive within everything
To be one with the one false god
specialties
eating Round Table Pizza
school/company
LACC Film School - F.E.B.B. Productions
motto
Mark 5:9 - Call me Legion, we are many...
most recent writeup
Pete Ross
Send private message to Suryal Caligastian

Suryal Caligastian, Born Sundance Shelleen Paul BeKinnie, was just like your average Lost Angels Native American (Not to be confused with Native American't) Kid with too much time on his hands who decided to become an Actor and eventually a Writer, except for one simple mistake made even before he was a twinkle in his psychotic parent's eyes... He had no money...

Oh woe is the kid with no money!

So sad...so very sad...

But he persevered, even through the Paranoid Type Scizophrenia, Even through the horrible bouts of Depression, Even through The dreads of 5th grade, JrHigh and High School... He survived...

Sure he had help along the way, a handout there, a mercy fuck there, but what was missing, what indeed...something...He couldn't grasp.

Even when he ventured into the darkness that was his own mind and found dare I say, Brillyance? No it was Sundance. Sundance Found himself, a Man among Gods, a God among Sheep, A sheep among Cats, a Cat among bears and Bear among ... um... other bears! Yes Sundance, in those precious moments marked by severe treatment both inflicted by hospitals and his own wily self in the form of habitual Marijuana, found himself to be worthy of the Name Suryal Caligastia. He was once a Legion, now he is but a servant to the most high! He is... Reverend Doctor Sundance BeKinnie, Phd. AKA Suryal the Caligastia...