1. A 1992 adult picture book
(under the name of "Dita") and supposed friends doing not-quite-explicit things. Very controversial for having some BDSM
2. A store in London run by Malcolm McLaren which sold BDSM paraphenalia and T-shirts designed by Malcolm. This store was where the Sex Pistols came together.
3. A 1926 play written by and starring Mae West, for which she was arrested in New York and charged with obscenity and corrupting the morals of youth.
4. Latin for "six", and probably the same is the case in related languages.
5. The airport code for Finsterwalde (Sembach), Germany. (originally pointed out by N-Wing)