user since
Mon Oct 6 2003 at 01:22:17 (20.6 years ago )
last seen
Mon Oct 6 2003 at 01:43:31 (20.6 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
to become
specialties
persistence
motto
Just because you're wrong doesn't mean I'm right
Send private message to Saint Nicotine

Saint Nicotine came amiably into the world-as-we-know it in 1972 (which makes him/her 412 years old), in Honolulu, Hawaii, but no, that doesn't make him/her Hawaiian. That's just a myth. He/She is also not Samoan or Japanese, although it would be fine if he/she were.

Two and a half years in Honolulu, 3 years in Tokyo, 5 years in Oklahoma, 7 years in Texas, 4 years in Springfield, Missouri, 5 years in Arkansas, and the remainder back in Oklahoma. Never stay anywhere long enough to put down roots, that's one of St. Nicotine's mottoes.

After several years of radical conservative monotheism, the Saint suddenly had an epiphany and became less judgmental of others' ideas and more accepting of the world around him/her. This epiphany most definitely involved alcohol, PCP and sex, but not in a scandalous way.

Over time, the Saint acquired several talents, hobbies and interests. These include, but are not limited to:
Poetry, information compilation, science fiction, exercise, most sports (no, golf doesn't count), calorie consumption, marksmanship, and others.

The Saint shall not marry, no has he/she been married or spawned offspring.