I have ridden the skies in great machines,
hooked up and jumped with the best of men.
I have fought long and hard,
and when I felt I had no energy left,
I have been fired by the fear
that if I stopped fighting,
my comrades would die.
And when I was in danger, enemy all around,
I heard the thunder from my left and my right,
as my life was defended.
I have never been alone!
I lived, jumped, fought and battled to victory
with the greatest assemblage of men on earth.
Gentlemen, to the BROTHERHOOD of the AIRBORNE.
TO THE AIRBORNE!
- user since
- Tue Mar 6 2007 at 14:07:23 (6.2 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Apr 2 2013 at 04:58:10 (1.7 months ago )
- number of write-ups
- 8 - View SPCGregoryChris's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 1000
- weapons, tanks, recon, jumping out of planes
- United States Army
- If you're going through hell, KEEP GOING.
- most recent writeup
- The awkward quiet of hospital hallways
- Send private message to SPCGregoryChris
I'm a work in progress.