user since
Fri Aug 13 2010 at 03:32:55 (13.6 years ago )
last seen
Wed Oct 4 2023 at 06:29:31 (5.5 months ago )
number of write-ups
50 - View RoboQuote's writeups (feed)
level / experience
4 (Wordsmith) / 1330
C!s spent
24
specialties
Guitar, vocals, writing (durh), drawing, computers, photo editing, height
motto
In another world, I am you and you are me.
most recent writeup
the weird part of youtube
Send private message to RoboQuote

EDIT (5/21/2023): I was a bit embarrassed of the person I was when I was younger (who isn't?) and thus I made a new account. I'm older and wiser enough now to see that it was just part of growing up. I remembered writing some cringey shit, and some hilariously eggy things while going through a "questioning" period, and that kind of entertainment shouldn't be abandoned. But something else brought me back. I searched for a musician whose work I had loved, along with the one keyword I thought would help. The only result that appeared to be relevant was something that I wrote over a decade ago and completely forgot about. My past self was useful to my current self, unexpectedly, and that made me want to reclaim and assimilate it.

So, now what? My alt doesn't have much writing yet. Honestly, I probably went to far more personal places, and much more quickly. Moreover, combining this user name with that one, I would be easier to track, but I also probably don't give a shit. It seems to me that these accounts should be used like a pair of band names. One name for rock, one name for the experimental jazz side project. That kind of thing. So, maybe if I write something that vibes with RoboQuote, it will still come from here. Other things will come from Chara. That's all. I'm leaving the frankly great possibly manic ranting below for everyone's enjoyment.

Thanks forever,
Chara


I want you to like me.

Don't get me wrong here. I was born an attention whore. But that is not the same. Attention is meaningless. I want you to appreciate my worth, and I want to appreciate yours, and we will share our love of humanity with humanity, as is everyone's birthright. Run through the fields, lay down in the grass and poppies and look at each other and just feel it. The way Jesus loved.

Note however, that I am always open for a troll battle, trading of Yo Momma jokes, hate-offs, etc.

EDIT: Literally everyone has at least one belief that I think is batshit insane, and for every one of my beliefs, there's someone that thinks it's insane and so am I. This is simple probability, and it is awesome.

EXTRA EDIT: Man, that stuff I wrote looks pretty weird. I'm going to keep it all up for posterity so I can argue for whatever medications I want or need later.

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date