user since
Tue Jun 8 2021 at 01:14:46 (2.9 years ago )
last seen
Wed Jun 16 2021 at 16:40:23 (2.9 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
Peace on Earth, Goodwill to men, Pay it forward, Love will win.
specialties
TBD
school/company
Autodidactic Academy of Esoteric Excellence
motto
You don’t know what you don’t know- until you know.
Send private message to Reluctant Hooligan

So. I’m finally doing this. After relentless node ‘like’-lurking; I’ve decided to participate. To engage. Not going to lie… intimidating arena; the talent level here pivots primer to pinnacle but I’ve SO enjoyed the write-ups that it’s now time to play. Engage. Interact. Entertain. Indeed… Abilities be damned, (hopefully honed) and all that!

Now, account creation is next level: by clicking the E2 (Wonderland) response email confirmation link, a designated intent is applied. A directive is decided. See, a c t i v a t e is a curious(er) word; benign in context but multilayered in construct. An action word, vaulting the spectator beyond an anonymously diluted click discernment to the Main Stage: origination theatre; now performing for those very views, once blithely critiqued, now offered up for scrutiny. Delicious! Damned! Decided. All correct and all at once. Reminders of remarkable recriminations via past publishings/postings ala “This ain’t yo mamas Quora” or “Sub-Weddit, you silly wabbit(hole)!” Hmm. Ward’s Wiki (aka Hard Techie)? Not here- Easy E2 is controversy for the purists, bait for plagiarists, kindling for trolls and satire for the sheeples (naturally I’m into ALL of it, amen.) Genre mutating mind-porn that leaves one crawling after its author, begging for another node hit… Jetsam junkies reading for a flotsam fix… Extraordinary is this E2 effect, bah! Enough already, better sharpen my er, cursor and get after it.

Oh? But this site found ME, you see. It’s been the involuntary shiver that lives on the edge of delight- soto-mumblings of “WTAF”, whilst marveling at the rarities, cherishing every blindside. Epic badassery, deft finessery- dying for encores and living for Easter eggs. *Slow clap* Very, very well played, Everything2, ugh! And I don’t DARE share E2’s Fight Club password: stumblings are invitations to occasion, eh?

Play funny games, win funny prizes. S e l e c t is an action word used to elevate the choicest from a most mosaic elite- impossible fun for the subjective some. So! Cheers to those deserving, beers to those observing and ‘hears’ to those reserving a nod to the node- ruled by the cooled; completed, not deleted. Posts toasted, roasted and occasionally hosted (yes, I read you on here, oh famous fave) so bravo, kudos and Standing O’s to the prose so chose. Baddie. You know who you are.

A.K.
“Reluctant Hooligan”
6/7/21