Then the youngest of them all stood up, and with a voice like Amber wine, she spoke. "Great Sir, now all is done and seeming well, yet there is one remaining problem. My children sir, of yet unborn, shall never hear your words so plain and grand."
"You see," the Great One aloud, "it is for them I write this book, our law, our honor bound in hide."
- user since
- Mon Apr 24 2000 at 20:56:47 (16.5 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed May 29 2013 at 09:47:43 (3.4 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 46 - View Omega Hunter's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 2 (Acolyte) / 350
- mission drive within everything
- I really don't know. To enjoy myself
- Military theory and history.
- Self Employed! Boo - jah!
- Either lead, follow, or get out of the way!
- most recent writeup
- Gone in Sixty Seconds 2006 - Theatre Quest Entries
- Send private message to Omega Hunter
Formatia trans sicere educatorum