user since
Thu Sep 13 2001 at 05:50:43 (22.6 years ago )
last seen
Fri Sep 14 2001 at 19:53:51 (22.6 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -1
mission drive within everything
I just want to try and understand the world as it happens around me. I do not believe that anything could fascinate me more than that.
specialties
Listening and attempting to understand. I may not like what you say, but I want to know why you say it.
school/company
Idaho State University. Yes, I know. I'm sorry.
motto
I'm too scattered to have one yet.
Send private message to Krazy Vadclav

I found this site effectively by accident, a random line in a random profile on the Sparkmatch. After reading through the University, I felt compelled to join. I just hope that I don't mess up to bad.

Last time that I checked, I was a male. The calendar tells me that I am aged to a fine nineteen years. I question it sometimes though....how can you believe something that tells you that it's Thursday when it feels like a Saturday? Stupid inanimate objects, they would take your mind if you didn't keep a hold of it.

I signed up for this community on 12:23 AM Thursday morning, September 13th 2001. Sometime in the future, after I have learned some more of this place, as wonderous as it seems, I will change all of this biography, hopefully for the better.

Well hell, my first post just got erased. Yeah, I'm a winner.