Classes resumed yesterday after a long weekend, but since I have no classes Tuesdays, today was my return to classes. It was a pretty good day. I had a math midterm that went pretty well, and I got back a paper in Classics that I got an A on, which was a very nice treat. After classes--I had all four today--I did laundry--one of the laundry rooms was out of commission, so I had to trek through the basement to the other one--ate dinner, then went to Tae Kwon Do. My feet feel sore. I got back and typed up a writeup (my midterm raped me)I had written last night in anticipation of the midterm today. I posted it, waited, and watched downvotes appear. That felt bad...I went off and installed some printer software on someone else's machine so he could print on the dorm printer. I came back, and looked at my home node and noticed my experience had jumped dramatically. Not really daring to wonder what that could mean, I clicked through to the list of my contributions to Everything2--one of my writeups had been C!'d. This was the first time that I had ever had been cooled. It wasn't a life-changing event, but there was definitely emotion there...pride, a small amount of happiness, definitely relief that my node wasn't a failure after all...Getting a C! on one of my writeups makes me feel that my presence on Everything2 has been validated.