Born an Air Force brat to career Air Force parents, except that this was back when pregnant women weren't allowed to have careers in the military, so Mom got out when I was born. Started reading science fiction in elementary school, attending science fiction conventions in high school, and after traveling from Monterey to the Wall, sojourned in the Great American Desert while being married and raising two fanbrats. Marriage crashed and burned after sixteen years, so I became a single parent until the kids graduated/dropped out from high school. Spent four more years working on a teaching certification and an anime convention before moving back to the Washington area, where I have learned the theoretical underpinnings of banging spreadsheets together until the money falls out and so far have not died of diabetes. Currently wounded and on disability, but not a disabled veteran in the usual sense of the phrase. Still not dead; still not King.
- user since
- Thu Jul 15 2010 at 16:21:37 (3.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Nov 30 2013 at 01:08:32 (1.3 weeks ago )
- number of write-ups
- 127 - View wombat-socho's writeups (feed)
- number of write-ups within last year
- level / experience
- 6 (Artificer) / 4658
- C!s spent
- mission drive within everything
- Undefined...I am waiting for a mission, though I don't expect anyone to bring me one, like room service.
- military history, spreadsheets, Catholicism, Falangism, and baseball
- Когда вы топорный, даже ваши лобковые волосы получает в путе.
- categories maintained
- The sandbox, it is full of shit, Sixteen Years Before The (Antenna) Mast, Suid-Afrika, U.S. Army Divisions And Other Units Of Interest
- most recent writeup
- Afterword: The Shouting And The Tumult Dies...
- Send private message to wombat-socho