- "The books with the simpler titles are usually harder to read"
- In a contest with a vertebrate, an insect usually loses
- Usually, if you've seen one bald man in a robe, you've seen 'em all, but most of them aren't burning alive from the inside out
- The answer is usually "Fine," whether or not you are fine
- Keyboards with a big L-shaped "enter" covering the place Pipe usually is
- Three-year-old boys are usually not very interesting people
- usually, at this time
- Here's your heart, usually I don't like dead things as gifts.
- Somebody told me a story. It was pretty but boring. It was Saturday night, my stories usually end up that way.