Face tape can be used to temporarily modify facial appearance. Face tapes are typically made of a series of loops upon a length of elastic cord with strong adhesive tapes on both ends.
For feminizing a masculine face:
- Use rubbing alcohol or astringent to clean the skin area to which the face tapes will be applied. This removes natural oils and make up which may weaken the adhesive.
- Stick the tapes to the desired facial areas. Places to consider are:
- Clip both ends of the cord to each of the tapes.
- While pulling the cord, use bobby pins in the loops to secure it in the hair at the back of the head.
- Conceal the cord by combing hair, possibly a wig, over it.