World Wide Web Fighting Presents: Grudge Match

This is the kind of web site that seeks to answer one very important question: "Where did I leave my car keys?"
Wait, that's not right...

This is the kind of web site that seeks to answer one very important question: "Who would win in a fight between ________ and ________?" Fill in the blanks with two or more vaguely-related celebrities, TV/videogame/book characters, or what-have-you, and you've got Grudge Match in a nutshell. Logic is good, but people tend to score more points for making wildly funny or downright surreal leaps of logic by associating the characters with similar fictional representations. Past fights include "Samantha v. Jeannie", "Gumby vs. Mr. Bill", the infamous "A Rottweiler vs. a Rottweiler's Weight in Chihuahuas", "Bart Simpson vs. Calvin", and "Wesley Crusher Vs. Barney the Dinosaur" (the last one resulted in the first occurence of the now-infamous "All Mangled And Killed™" result). Besides the risk of being All Mangled And Killed™, one must also present knowledge of The Rage™, Mentos-Level Coolness™, and the Babe Factor™.

The website address is http://www.grudge-match.com, enter if you dare...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.