"Fine kick, sir!" -Tinny Tim, after Bender kicked his crutch off

Voiced by Tress MacNeille, Tinny Tim is the poor, pathetic, downtrodden, Dickensian robot child in the Futurama universe. He's small, has a lame leg that has been supplemented with a crutch, and speaks with an adorable Cockney accent. He's also only programmed to sel oilade and write in cute backwards letters. His first appearance was in "Xmas Story" where Bender tried to charge him for liquor. He later joined other unfortunate robots for a round of caroling and looting. In "Bender Gets Made" Bender recruited him into the Robot Mafia where he assisted in running numbers and delivering dirty money, although it's unknown if he remained in the crime syndicate after this episode. One of the principle gags behind Tim's character is that everytime he appears he is somehow crushed, bashed, or otherwise damaged.

Tinny Tim's last major appearance on the series was in "Bender Should Not Be Allowed On Television" in which he found an invitation to Cubert Farnsworth's growth-scraping day party in the trash and decided to come join the fun (he was the only one to come to the party). He also went on a stealing spree in this episode with Cubert and Dwight Conrad, suggesting that he still has what it takes to be a part of the Robot Mafia. In his final appearance in "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" he is seen selling newspapers that proclaim the grandness of Philip J. Fry's holophonor opera.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.