user since
Wed Feb 9 2005 at 15:58:54 (19.2 years ago )
last seen
Mon Apr 17 2006 at 13:45:33 (18.1 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth
specialties
sceptic optimism
motto
watch your steps as you walk into the trap
Send private message to Shuarian




Shuarian's Homenode


So this is my homenode... welcome!

At the moment, there's not much to see here. My name is Stefan Donati, and I live in Switzerland , you may find more information on my website at stefan.donati.name. Since German is my mother-tongue, I don't feel very comfortable with real time chats in English, and for this very reason I have the chatterbox turned off. You may contact me via msg or write an e-mail to donati(.at.)zaki(.dot.)ch, though.

Should you ever spot an English grammar mistake in one of my w/u's (you probably will), feel free to laugh. But please know I appreciate every correction, and also every feedback.

Alas, I'm not a regular writer here, and won't become one. But I do care for my write-ups, and I do care about everything2. I think e2 is a great way for people to present their knowledge, share their thoughts and express their stories, and that's what has made me visiting this site for over three years now.

With this account I hope to finally create some decent write-ups for the readership of everything2.