Only in Dreams is a very excellent Anime Music Video (AMV) of the popular Weezer song (of the same name), that was put together by More Than Toast's Kwasek. In the video, the song is paired with clips from the highly acclaimed anime series, Cowboy Bebop. Considering the fact that the song is about eight minutes long, finding enough appropriate footage might seem like a daunting task. However, the director of the video did an exceptional job, and all clips from the anime fit rather well. For example, there is one part in the song that mentiones toenails (That way there's no way / I will crush your pretty toenails into a thousand pieces). Kwasek pairs this part of the song with a scene of Faye is painting her toenails. Overall, the AMV captures the essence of the series, and to a lesser degree, gives an appropriate visual to the song. I highly recommend this video to anyone who likes Weezer, and/or Cowboy Bebop. However, this video does give away a fair amount of plot related information, so if you're interested in watching Cowboy Bebop, but you haven't yet, see it before this music video. Kwasek has received a VAT Talent award from colliding symphonies at Anime Weekend Atlanta 7.

Other great videos from this site include Yesterday, a pairing of the Beatles song Yesterday, and footage from Cowboy Bebop, and Underground, a combination of Underground, by Ben Folds Five, and Serial Experiments Lain.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.