Built in 1920
Olmsted Administration Hall is the oldest building at the University of Evansville
. It originally housed all of Evansville College
, but now is mainly an office building
. The Gothic
-style building was completed on June 12, 1922
. It is constructed of Indiana limestone
Known as Administration Hall until 1981, it was the only building on the school's campus until 1947 when Igleheart was built. It was refurbished in 1986 after a monetary gift from the 1985 senior class and trustee C. Wayne Worthington.
In addition to offices it houses WUEV 91.5 FM and the Internet Applications Laboratory (IALab).