Catnip, Clove, Cyclamen, Grapevine, Hawthorn, Honeysuckle, Hyacinth, Iris, Lavender, Marjoram, Meadowsweet, Saffron, and Witch Grass.

Magickal suggestions for happiness:

For starters, any one of these herbs can be combined with another magickal working for a double meaning, such as any work having to do with love can mean "happiness in love," and any work having to do with employment can mean "happiness in employment." Use these herbs in conjunction with others to create a good effect.

-OR-

Dried lavender is wonderful in sachets. In order to keep a person in your life who's making you happy, give a gift of dried lavender sachets for use in freshening drawers and cars. Or you can use the same sachet, charged with wishes for happiness, in your own life and on your person to attract happiness.

-OR-

Choose three important aspects of life that are not being fulfilled for you at this time. For instance, say you're lacking money, love, and inspiration. Choose a color to represent each need. Now tie them in a knot at the top and tape or tie to a steady surface so that you can braid them together. As you braid, imagine that you are bringing these things into your life and weaving them together to complete your happiness. Make a solution with clove and water. Now imagine that the clove pieces are the bits of luck you'll need to get these things, and soak the braid (tied at the end by now) in the clove water. Close your eyes and envision how each thing might come true; the money will come with a promotion, the love will come from a person you'll meet at the next meeting, the inspiration will come from a poem you'll read in a book you've checked out of the library. Visualize yourself in all these situations being happy, and then take the braid out of the water. Wear it as a bracelet, in your hair, around your ankle, or tucked on your keys or in your pocket.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.