Foot model is a kind of model, also called foot model, which is the embodiment of people's pursuit of beauty. Foot models are mainly used for advertising shooting, and some are used on the stage, but they are not used as much as advertising shooting.

The foot mold is required to be characterized by white and clean skin, fine pores, consistent size, and no damaged cutin or scar.

Foot models use their feet to interpret the characteristics of goods. Therefore, after fashion models, advertising models, car models and boat models, foot models stepped onto the fashion stage.

Advertisers such as shoes, pants and socks all like to invite foot models to take advertisements. Many actors also look for foot models to act as doubles when taking pictures of walking or foot close-up. The girl who can become a foot model has a clear and methodical movement, a strong sense of art and high flexibility.

Being a foot model will become the goal of a generation of young people to catch up with fashion. Foot is one of the main organs of human beings. When you first see a person's feet are unbearable, are you still willing to associate with he or she?

Foot models generally appear on Amazon and other online shopping websites, mainly as foot models for shoe sellers.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.