1. What is your name?
Alissa Mower Clough
2. What is your quest?
To be the Lady of Everything
3. What is your favorite color?
4. How did you discover Everything, and how did you become a noder?
I stumbled upon e1 one afternoon, and found writing nodes downright addictive.
5. What do you see as the most significant changes that have happened to Everything over the past decade?
It's become less factual and more subjective.
6. What are your favorite writeups -- both your own and from other noders?
Cat Bathing as a Martial Art (mine) and Your job is to find kitten... and The social and intellectual life of the dark ages. I get to debunk the da Vinci code, promote a view of Christianity far outside Palin, and document almost every step. Wow.
7. What are your favorite and least favorite memories from E2's history?
Favorite, getting money when I was homeless. Least favorite, the 'handjob' debacle.
8. What keeps you coming back?
I love writing, I love getting immediate feedback.
9. What do you hope for E2's future?
We keep going until the heat death of the Universe.
10. What does E2 mean to you?
A circle of word-smart people who vote for the Truth.
11. Is E2 a writing site, a community site, an online encyclopedia, or something else? What should it be?
Yes. Don't know.
12. Who are your favorite noders? Which ones do you miss the most?
Shaogo, Laura Elizabeth, and well, all the oldies.
13. Who would play you in the Everything2 movie?
14. Any questions that I didn't ask that I should've?
How would you improve the site? I'd figure out a better way to flag controversial nodes. Right now a node with -30/+30 is still zero!
Everything2 Decaversary Interviews
If you have questions or comments, please contact teleny or Jet-Poop.