One of the three original UiO buildings in downtown Oslo from 1860. It contains the Law faculty information centre, Frokostkjelleren, a festive hall, lecture halls and offices.

The building is in a terrible state, but is restored in 2001 / 2002. This means Frokostkjelleren has to go, alas.

See also: Domus media and Domus Bibliotheca

Log in or registerto write something here or to contact authors.