A member of the confrontational schlock rock outfit Green Jelly. His alias is Marshall "Duh" Staxx. This strange character is best remembered for his brief appearance on the wonderful Cartoon Network show Space Ghost: Coast to Coast. He appeared on the episode "Freak Show", which was originally aired on May 22nd, 1996. He was only on SG's monitor for a couple of minutes, but those minutes were truly golden. For your enjoyment, here's a quick transcript of what Mr. Manspeaker had to say during his appearance, in which he wore massive black gloves, huge stringy dreadlocks and had lipstick smeared all over his face.

BILL MANSPEAKER: Hello, Mr. Space Ghost, where are you?
SPACE GHOST: And just who are you supposed to be?
BILL MANSPEAKER: I'm 100% stupid.
SPACE GHOST: (PAUSE) Moltar, do you have any non-freaks to put in my monitor?
MOLTAR: Well... uh... no.
SPACE GHOST: Oh, well that's just great!
BILL MANSPEAKER: Where's Space Ghost?
SPACE GHOST: Oh, shut up!
BILL MANSPEAKER: I want Space Ghost now, where is he?
SPACE GHOST: (STARES BACK)
BILL MANSPEAKER: Are you like Jeannie or Bewitched?
SPACE GHOST: (STARES BACK)
BILL MANSPEAKER: First we start it off with a little guitar (PLAYS AIR GUITAR CHORD) And then I go, "Yeaaaaaah!" And then the girls go, "Woooooo!" And then I go, "Hot mamas!" And then they go, "And here's a whole bunch o' money!" And then I take all the money and then I go out and I try to buy Apple Jacks, but do you know what, the secret service is coming, and they start hittin' me, and they're hittin', stop hittin' me, who's talkin' to me, stop it!
SPACE GHOST: (STARES BACK)
BILL MANSPEAKER: You look like a woman on the TV.
SPACE GHOST: Okay, that's it. I can't take this anymore.
BILL MANSPEAKER: Space Ghost, no, don't leave me!
SPACE GHOST: (ZAPS THE MONITOR WITH HIS DESTRUCTO RAY)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.