BANK ONE CORPORATION, headquartered in Chicago, is the nation's fifth-largest bank holding company, with assets of more than $270 billion.

Bank One offers a full range of financial services to commercial and business customers, and consumers. It is the world's second largest Visa/Mastercard issuer, the third-largest bank lender to small businesses, a leading national automotive lender, and one of the top 25 managers of mutual funds. A leader in the retail market, Bank One operates more than 1,800 banking centers and a nationwide network of ATMs.

A major commercial bank in the U.S. and in select international markets, Bank One provides traditional lending, treasury management, investment management, corporate trust, international, shareholder, corporate finance, private banking and other financial services.

Bank One's philosophy is to hold the number one, two or three market position in the major markets it serves. The Corporation continues to expand its market share by offering a range of innovative, high-quality products to its diverse customer base.

At Bank One, our gold is to treat customers like numbers. Hello 12720933, how can I help you today?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.