In the game CounterStrike, it is the most powerful and accurate weapon in the game.


The main attraction to it is it's one-hit, one kill capability, and its extreme accuracy. Equipped with a 3x and 6x zoom, it ALWAYS hits on the little red dot that shows where on your opponents head they are about to explode from.

When bought, comes with 10 armour piercing rounds (armour for REAL English speakers), and each additional ammo clip comes with 10 more, up to a maximum ammo stockpile of 30.


The downsides to it are it's extreme cost, its weight and it's slow reload times. Balanced with a decent sidearm, it makes a suitable long range weapon for those with fast reflexes.

Arc"tic (#), a. [OE. artik, OF. artique, F. arctique, L. arcticus, fr. Gr. , fr. a bear, also a northern constellation so called; akin to L. ursus bear, Skr. ksha.]

Pertaining to, or situated under, the northern constellation called the Bear; northern; frigid; as, the arctic pole, circle, region, ocean; an arctic expedition, night, temperature.

⇒ The arctic circle is a lesser circle, parallel to the equator, 23° 28′ from the north pole. This and the antarctic circle are called the polar circles, and between these and the poles lie the frigid zones. See Zone.

 

© Webster 1913.


Arc"tic, n.

1.

The arctic circle.

2.

A warm waterproof overshoe.

[U.S.]

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.