ALEX RAYMOND PETTYFER


Alexander Raymond "Alex" Pettyfer(born 20 September 1993) is an actor ,singer and model .He first appeared on stage and in television in 2005. He was seen as a model in the many magazine such as Fashion Today and Summer Collections. In 2008 he was named the "Hottest guy in Town" title and is said to be a singer .In 2008,he signed with a record label and is currently working on his debut album, which is tentatively set to be released in the summer of 2009.He says his ambition to be an actor in hollywood and to guest star in wizards of waverly place in disney production.


 

Early life


Alex, was born in Tamil Nadu,India.Alex has an older brother who helped him get into the field of modeling.From then Alex took his own steps and moved forward.He has also guest starred in in Small Wonder in 2006 .He is popular particularly for his nickname "Lexy".He is also known for playing basketball and making the championship.He also holds almost 44 regular season records in many categories.


 

Personal Life


In an MTV interview, Alex expressed a strong liking towards pop music, especially towards Blues. He called Jimi Hendrix"one of his favorite guitarist and aspiration towards life". Alex has stated that the experience of coming to fame after the success of The Dr.Evil Stevenson is "kind of scary, how fast everything is moving. Just a year ago none of this was happening, it was just going and now I can't wait for what's in store.." Alex loves to play a guitar, writes his own songs and will be making his debut in music in 2009.
In 2008, Alex began his own campaign, of eliminating children who drop out of school early in Tamil Nadu. Joining hands with the Ministry of Education in Tamil Nadu, he created a short commercial video outlining child poverty, labour and lack of education. In 2008,Alex also opened a myspace account and accepted in an interview that it was his true account.He also added that he wanted to speak to some people personally so he opened the account.


Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.