Raised from birth in an authoritarian militaristic sect that subjected me to programming in FORTRAN from the age of 3. Escaped around the age of 15, but lost most of my memory in a car accident at 17. At 32, still recovering my life slowly, it's like being deprogrammed and reprogrammed with the same memories again; everything feels *familiar*, everything. I think that the PC is a poor computer but there are some interesting aspects of computing that seem like they might be worthwhile.
- user since
- Tue Mar 21 2000 at 03:25:32 (23.7 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Mar 21 2000 at 22:50:14 (23.7 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 5
- mission drive within everything
- maximum chaos
- Programming in any computer language, I can go for over an hour on one life in Discs of Tron (the arcade version with the cool joysticks)
- I made it past grade six.
- Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.
- most recent writeup
- PDP-13 (thing)
- Send private message to zzone