I'm with a large group of people..we are partying. They seem to be a group of people I know from Everquest. I volunteer to go for beer. Zommy takes me, and there is some difficulty in getting the beer. We go to a downtown area full of skyscrapers, but finally end up getting one half case of beer and I realize that it is way too little beer for the crowd. In the meantime, somehow I have gotten incredibly drunk and am ashamed of it and know I am going to throw up/pass out soon. There is a huge brass bed, very luxurious and covered with soft quilts and pillows where it is understood that I will be sleeping with Zommy in. Then all of a sudden we are going to a friend's house in Prospect. The house is a large shabby shack with hounds running all over. My friend comes out and invites me to the back area. A lot of people are partying there. My friend goes into the bathroom and it is apparent he is making lines of cocaine there. I am very wasted, I think I throw up and start cleaning it up. Somehow the vomit turns to dog shit from one of the puppies and I am cleaning up endless puppy piles. I am hurt because my friend doesn't offer me any coke, but he comes out of the bathroom and says 'the biggest line in there is for you'. I go in, and there are two HUGE piles of coke, probably 1/2 oz. each and I understand that one is his wife's pile and one is his. I do a couple of the many lines lined out there and feel terrible for getting back into doing coke.

Interpretation: It relates to going and seeing some Everquest friends that I've never met. I'm going on a business trip and the oppurtunity is there to see Zommy and a couple of others. Zommy made the comment the other night that if I see him, I'll cheat on my husband with him. That disturbed me, as things have never been that way with us, but it makes me hesitant to see him when I'm down there. The cocaine and drinking are forbidden things for me, as I'm in recovery for addiction to those things, as cheating on my husband would be forbidden. I also got sick and ashamed and things turned to shit when I did the forbidden thing in my dream. I think this dream is my subconscious telling me that I won't cheat and I don't want to.