Reoccuring dream theme again. Not being ready to leave a place when the deadline is approaching. Was throwing a birthday party for my son at some cabin/resort area. My cousins were there. All of a sudden it was check-out time and I didn't have anything packed. Packing up to leave took forever, I was completely unorganized and couldn't seem to make headway getting my things ready to get out.

Later the dream switched to my grandparent's house and I was trying to clean up the residue from the party (but it had switched to a Christmas theme), from a small travel trailer. Once again, however, the prevailing mood and actions were a low key panic that the time to be gone was approaching and I wasn't ready, or seemingly ready to be making headway at getting ready to leave.

Dimestore dream interpretation: I don't feel that I'm where I should be at this stage in my life. I have kids, am married, own a home....I'm at a new stage in my life. I should be exiting the teenager/young adult stage, but I don't seem to be able to FEEL like a grownup. I don't seem to be organized, or keep control of my bills, or keep my house and yard like I want to/should. Aha!! I think that's the crux of it. In my dream, I am having to leave a place because someone else says I should. It's checkout time, and I'm not ready, and can't seem to get ready. It's the same in life, society says I SHOULD have my shit together, but I don't and I don't really want to, and don't seem to be able to. Hehehe....guess I'll just ask for an extension.